We are delighted to announce our official partnership with the Smart Home Expo, the UK’s leading event for the smart technologies revolutionising the way we live, coming to the NEC Birmingham on the 26th & 27th of March 2019.
They say home is where the heart is, but nowadays, home is also where an industry revolution is taking place! Within the next few years, the smart home sector is set to become one of the fastest growing markets in the world. If this wasn’t enough, there’s a growing opportunity for the so called smart technologies to be applied to many other areas beyond the home.
The Smart Home Expo is completely free to attend, and the organisers have confirmed an unparalleled lineup of speakers and exhibitors, who will be coming together to provide you with the best technologies, innovations and insights that are completely revolutionising the way homes are built, and the way people live in it.
From smart lights that help with energy saving, to assistive home technology that enables ultimate independence, the show will redefine what constitutes a home.
Key features at this year’s event include:
- 150 seminars by an incredible speaker lineup
- Interactive panel debates where you can have your say among the greatest minds in the industry
- Live demos that allow you to try before you buy, and interact with the most innovative products in the industry
- 200 exhibitors, putting together the most comprehensive marketplace of smart technologies and solutions
- Innovation awards, featuring the latest technologies being judged by industry experts
- Launches of the very latest products and solutions that are changing the way people live
- Exclusive show offers and competitions available to visitors only
And much much more.
Completely FREE to attend, the Smart Home Expo really is the hub of the innovations changing the face of Assisted Living. For more information or to register for your free ticket, visit