Naidex, Europe’s most established disability, rehabilitation and independent living event is taking shape.
The BATA partner show will return to the Birmingham NEC on April 25 and 26 for a 44th edition which promises to be the best yet, say the organisers.
BATA will be there on stand 5160. Register for your FREE ticket here.
Hosting some of the world’s latest assistive technologies, Naidex offers visitors the chance to meet over 300 world class exhibitors including BATA members DH2 Solutions and Sensory Guru.
This year’s seminar agenda is also full of top speakers including:
- Sarah Newton, the Minister of State for Disabled People Work and Health
- Paul Bepey, Accessibility Lead at the BBC
- Heather Fraser, Global Lead for Life Sciences and Healthcare at the IBM Institute for Business Value
- Samantha Payne, Co-Founder of Open Bionics
- Nasser Siabi, CEO of MicrolinkPC